This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 17 countries, $78 billion of total assets, and approximately 12,200 employees as of June 30, 2017. Production excluding Libya averaged 1,503 MBOED for the six months ended June 30, 2017, and proved reserves were 6.4 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2016.
Employees across the globe focus on fulfilling our core SPIRIT Values of safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation and teamwork. And we apply the characteristics that define leadership excellence in how we engage each other, collaborate with our teams, and drive the business.
The Real Time Power Trader works with ConocoPhillips assets in the optimization of physical power positions.
Responsibilities may include:
- Scheduling power transactions
- Monitoring ConocoPhillips' power generation assets
- Pursuing physical & financial power transactions on an hourly basis
- Continually tracking, documenting and analyzing market fundamentals
- Understanding risk/reward metrics
- Maintaining and building customer relationships
- Communicating market information and dynamics to trade floor
Posted / Updated: