Procter & Gamble has a Sales organization based in Minneapolis, Minnesota fully dedicated to managing our business with the Target Corporation. P&G is one of Target’s largest vendors and a key strategic partner for our business.
The P&G Target Team expects strong performance in every role. We are looking for individuals ready to tackle a dynamic and high-velocity team on a tried and true business.
The P&G Target Team – Administrative Assistant – delivers administrative and technical support for our Sales Leadership Team, driving superior work processes and execution to enable the team to meet or exceed business objectives. This position is responsible for providing administrative and office support for the P&G Sales Leadership Team. A heavy workload is inherent in this role, given the need to support multiple people with complex responsibilities. The applicant must fully engage and be energized by a dynamic and demanding position. This individual is entrusted with highly sensitive information and must establish a high level of trust with the manager. This role is based at the Procter & Gamble Customer Business Center in downtown Minneapolis.
A few of the important responsibilities include:
1) Build capacity and effectiveness for the Sales Leadership Team via ownership of processes within daily operation and planning, including: Meeting coordination and scheduling, email management, travel planning, expense reporting, daily agenda support and material preparation.
2) Develop productive working relationships with key customers and internal contacts to enable Leadership connections.
3) Enable Category Business Team effectiveness by acting as key resource for Category-wide team meetings, including agenda creation, logistics and catering. Support logistics and execution for critical meetings with the Customer as well as visits from internal P&G executives from headquarters.
4) Drive positive team culture – enable positive moments of truth for key milestone ceremonies for anniversaries, retirements and birthdays; provide support for culture team and diversity events and activities
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills:
1) Administrative and Organization Skills – make decisions independently, prioritize workload and make recommendations for Sales Leaders; proactively build and manage demanding calendar; pro-active coordination of daily materials, travel arrangements, and meeting preparation; agility and ability to multi-task to handle interruptions.
2) Leadership/Direction Setting – understands business and priorities of Sales Leaders, anticipates issues and seeks solutions; take-charge attitude to deliver what is needed within own area of responsibility and serve as a resource to the rest of the P&G team; build strong relationship with leaders to develop trust, solve problems and set priorities; emotional intelligence and composure, even when ambiguous or high pressure situations.
3) Communication – has strong verbal and written communication skills to include professional handling of all visitors; agenda development, attendees, logistics and execution; highest respect for confidential information and appropriate use of information; strong skills in writing emails and memos.
4) Build Collaborative Relationships – has strong interpersonal skills and works collaboratively with the organization as well as top P&G Management, Customers, and the associated administrative staff; must have a track record of interfacing well with co-workers at all levels.
5) Technical Expertise – must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs for advanced email and calendar management and professional written communications in Word and PowerPoint; expertise with travel planning, expenses online, WebEx, and American Express reconciliation; must be willing to learn new systems and new approaches to doing things to enhance efficiency.
Candidates must be within commuting distance to the office location; relocation is not supported by the Company.
Candidates must have a High School diploma or GED or equivalent education.
Candidates must have excellent problem solving skills, capable of managing multiple priorities and projects, good oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. Strong word processing and problem solving skills, exceptional attention to detail, thoroughness and follow-up, strong organizational skills; must be able to set priorities and work independently.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Posted / Updated: