This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Grow with us as a Sanitation Program Manager in one of our state-of-the-art facilities! By supporting the production team, you will play a crucial role in identifying and delivering programs & processes essential to our plant food safety operations. Lead with us to develop and oversee the daily application of core sanitation activities, while identifying opportunities to more efficiently produce great food safely and at a low cost. Be a part of the united values and collaborative culture at Kellogg!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Sanitation Program Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Being accountable for holistic direction of plant sanitation program for plant, warehouse and plant grounds including compliance with all local, state and federal regulations and all food safety policies and procedures
• Working closely with engineering and maintenance to identify capital expense needs and ensuring appropriate preventative maintenance programs are utilized
• Evaluating facility sanitary conditions, assessing risk based on food safety and public health principles, prioritizing corrective actions, and verifying sanitation activities and validation testing
• Maintaining and writing detailed clean up procedures and Safety Standard Operating Procedures for all plant equipment, driving towards reduced water and air usage
• Engaging technical experts from corporate, industry experts, and chemical / equipment suppliers to troubleshoot any sanitation challenges and identifying novel technologies and methodologies
• Developing and implementing all sanitation related training for sanitation and plant employees as needed
Posted / Updated: