Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose
mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help
patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of
patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and
ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference,
from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers
Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work
environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and
programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals,
both at work and in their personal lives.
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Bioconjugation Chemist at a Scientist I level to join the Protein Engineering Group. The candidate will lead a variety of bioconjugation chemistry projects related to the Antibody Drug Conjugate Technology platform and generate differentiated antibody therapeutic leads.
- Lead site-specific conjugation projects to support Antibody-drug-conjugate programs.
- Independently perform complex experiments with strong attention to detail and documentation.
- Work closely with Biology team to develop next generation ADCs.
- Excellent written and oral skills are necessary.
- Accomplish goals under project team time lines.
1. Ph.D. in Biochemistry or a similar field plus 2-3 year experience.
2. Experience in generation and characterization of Antibody Drug Conjugates with a focus on developing them as biopharmaceuticals.
3. Extensive experience and knowledge in protein purification, using an FPLC, HPLC, and spectroscopic methods.
4. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
5. Ability to work in a multidisciplinary biologics discovery team.
2 to 3 years
Posted / Updated: