This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Healthcare isn’t just changing. It’s growing more complex every day. ICD - 10 Coding replaces ICD - 9. Affordable Care adds new challenges and financial constraints. Where does it all lead? Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we are vital part of their evolution. And that’s what fueled these exciting new opportunities.
Who are we? Optum360. We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
As a Senior Customer Service Billing Representative you will working in an environment where the patient is at the center of everything that we do individuals in this position typically respond to patients, sales representatives, clients or their representative who have highly sensitive and / or escalated billing issues. The Senior Customer Service Billing Representative will research billing issues in order to respond and resolve them to the patients and companies satisfaction. The position will be based out of our West Hills, CA location.
- Ability to perform and act as a back - up to all aspects of Billing Customer Service Rep duties as needed
- Outbound calls to patients, carriers and / or any internal or external source as needed to resolve the issue
- Inbound calls from patients, carriers and / or any internal or external source as needed to resolve the issue
- Written correspondence to patient with resolution if unable to resolve via phone
- Handle sensitive client and patient interactions
- Thorough navigation of both Quest Billing System and the web
- May be a certified Medical Coder and / or involved in medical coding
- Maintain all Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times
- Ability to work in a fast - paced environment
- Ability to meet quality standards
- Ability to meet production standards
- Ability to handle other projects as assigned
Posted / Updated: