This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
The Senior Implementation Project Manager primarily supports the New WellMed Experience Initiative and all other assignments from the Clinical Education & Program Administration Department. Has responsibility for coordination and completion of projects across various functional areas. Provides subject matter expertise in areas including project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other areas of expertise based on established project management techniques. Makes presentations to management on project updates, project cycle, and expected results. Ensures projects are completed on time and in scope. Develops various ad hoc reports and status updates to support initiatives. Leads and motivates clinic teams and cross functional business leaders to execute multiple projects in the various stages of a project life cycle.
- Collaborates with program/project initiative developers, training teams, business owners, clinical staff, providers and other stakeholders to ensure inputs, processes and outputs are captured and maintained for effective implementation
- Define/Manage Project Scope: able to lead the change management processes to drive effective project execution (e.g., launch, deployment, revisions, change control) and raise awareness when misalignment or misunderstanding of scope with stakeholders
- Manage/Control Project Timelines and Resources: can forecast variances and trends throughout the project lifecycle to ensure project resources are met and be able to ensure a seamless transitions from project implementation to business (e.g. clinic operations)
- Manage/Control Project Financials: able to project budgets and forecasts, obtaining approvals from key stakeholders (e.g., cost-benefit analysis, staffing impact analysis/assessment)
- Manage Project Quality: ensure that all project deliverables are in compliance with all applicable standards and regulations (e.g., HEDIS, HIPAA, CMS, PCMH, MU, CHAPS, NWE, etc) and able to conduct analysis on project outcomes to make appropriate recommendations to improve project
- Develops tools and reports necessary for trending productivity and quality measures needed during implementation
- Serves as a resource to clinic staff, providers, internal departments, and external partners regarding project management, change management and /or process improvement
- Attends educational offerings to keep abreast of change and comply with position requirements
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
Posted / Updated: