This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for promoting the use of industry and Company technology
standards. Monitors emerging technologies/technology practices for
potential use within the Company. Designs and develops updated
infrastructure in support of one or more business processes. Helps to
ensure a balance between tactical and strategic technology solutions.
Considers business problems "end-to-end": including people, process, and
technology, both within and outside the enterprise, as part of any
design solution. Mentors, reviews codes and verifies that the object
oriented design best practices and that coding and architectural
guidelines are adhered to. Identifies and drives issues through closure.
Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a
key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or
projects and shares expertise.
- Ensures programs are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented
across the enterprise to meet business needs. Interfaces with the
enterprise architecture team and other functional areas to ensure that
most efficient solution is designed to meet business needs.
- Ensures solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable, and
delivered on schedule.
- Tracks and documents requirements for enterprise development projects
- Monitors current and future trends, technology and information that
will positively affect organizational projects; applies and integrates
emerging technological trends to new and existing systems architecture.
- Presents solutions to senior architects.
- Plans and designs new or upgraded systems. Interacts with departments
to implement improvements in process.
- Develops solution architecture (both tactical and strategic) to fully
manage/support enterprise needs, services, systems and technology
- Mentors team members in relevant technologies and implementation
- Develops, documents and ensures compliance with best practices
including but not limited to the following coding standards, object
oriented designs, platform and framework specific design concerns and
human interface guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 7-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Posted / Updated: