Infosys - Engineering Services – Senior Technology Architect - US - VOIP Protocols (SIP, H.323), Unified Communications Implementation & Support, Gateway Solution Implementation, PABX / PSTN, Wireshark, SIPp, Networking
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Senior Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Redmond, WA. This position may require 30% travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 11 years of experience with VOIP Protocols (SIP, H.323), Unified Communications Implementation, Gateway Solution Implementation, PABX / PSTN, Wireshark, SIPp, Networking
• At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 5 years of experience in experience in deployment and support of Unified Communications – Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business with Enterprise Voice, Extensive knowledge and experience on complete design and deployment of Microsoft Lync/SFB, expertise in troubleshooting end-to-end business critical issues which include network services and components, integrated (with other solutions) video and audio conferences etc. He/she should have expertise and experience in working on end to end monitoring and reporting tools (like EventZero, SCOM, Solarwinds, Netscout etc) in the Unified communication domain.
• At least 3 years of experience in defining new architectures and driving an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• At least 3 years of experience in defining technology solutions for Unified Communications domain to solve business/ IT problem.
• Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Posted / Updated: