Infosys– ORCALL - Senior Technology Architect - Milwaukee
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Senior Technology Architect, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Milwaukee, WI. Some travel may be required.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience with IT.
• Anchor IT Solutions and landscape to business users
• Create and maintain documentation for IT Processes and governance
• Communicate to respective business and IT stakeholders on weekly release/planned outages/critical events
• Oversee the incident communication and ensure established standards are adopted, address escalations received from users and engage appropriate IT teams for closure.
• Identify and resolve L2 and L3 incident
• Formulate and deliver strategy for Preventive, Perfective and corrective maintenance.
• Design and deliver complex ERP solutions engaging with client stakeholders
• Follow up on 8D creation & closure within agreed timeline and updating the Incident tracker by Support teams and submission to IT and business leadership
• Manage all aspects of operational review including creation of Operation review deck, review with IT leadership and Business.
• Establish regular cadence with business to provide status updates and improvements
• Establish customer relationship with key business users and stakeholders
• Provide user clarifications on support processes, contact points and solutions.
• Provide IT Approvals for Job rescheduling, cancellation and other SOX approvals.
• Coordinate with other IT teams including DBA/Platform for instance availability, refresh schedules , maintenance
• Identify and provide root cause analysis for critical and repetitive issues.
• Anchor demand management process for Enhancements
• Setup, review, prioritize changes for releases.
• Coordinate with solution architects for estimation and solution definition
• Coordinate and communicate SIT and UAT
• Prepare and execute Month End and Year End
• Plan for knowledge enrichment, change management and quality management.
• Managing relationship with external parties to ensure smooth execution of tasks and to resolve issues
• Participate in client calls to provide and seek clarifications.
• Provide inputs in designing end to end solution.
• Create and update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository.
• Provide guidance to team members to maintain all documentation related to project.
• Client reporting and management
• Hands on knowledge on Oracle PLSQL, Forms, Workflows, Reports
The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Posted / Updated: