This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
Performs all activities related to the accurate and timely shipping and/or receiving of product.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
- Prepare products to be received or shipped from warehouse/department.
- Match actual product to associated documentation; record transactions in Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Research and resolve discrepancies between actual product and associated documentation.
- Prepare routine activity reports.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information regarding receiving/shipping data or issues.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards and safety regulations.
- Report any and all unsafe conditions to the appropriate person.
- Perform additional related duties in the department.
Posted / Updated: