At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Provide technical direction and guidance to site operations and maintenance staff for assigned discipline as well as vendors. The position involves system and equipment troubleshooting, root cause analysis, performance monitoring, and defining outage work and maintenance priorities. Disciplines include: boiler / aux, steam turbine / rotating equipment, I&C, electrical, pollution control and thermal performance. Other duties may include SRCM and chemistry.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Provide technical support to plant operations and maintenance
Provide system / component troubleshooting and root cause analysis investigation
Define outage work scope and assemble engineering work packages as necessary
• Develop work scopes, schedules and budgets for capital and maintenance projects
• Provide Project Management/Oversight of vendors and staff in the implementation of capital and maintenance projects
• Prepare reports, procedures and proposals as required
• Works with central based Program and Reliability Engineers towards improving system and component reliability and cost effectiveness
• Prepare capital project justification, installation oversight, and acceptance testing oversight
• Interface with plant asset OEM's to optimize equipment material condition and incorporate recommendations
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• BS in Mechanical engineering with 6+ years professional experience
• Knowledge of applicable discipline codes and standards
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft office Suite Products
- Position reports to Site Technical Manager
- Advisor role
- No direct reports
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
Posted / Updated: