If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Identify and analyze possible mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Prepare financial and economical analyses; including forecasts, budgets, cash flows and financial models for due diligence process
- Work with senior leadership on all phases of the pre-merger process, and post - merger implementation
- Positions in this function identify and analyze possible mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Prepares financial and economical analyses; including forecasts, budgets, cash flows and financial models for due diligence process. Works with senior leadership on all phases of the pre - merger process, and post-merger implementation.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
3+ plus years of related Mergers and Acquisitions experience
3+ years of progressive financial modeling experience
Thorough understanding of DCF valuation methodology
Highly proficient with MS Excel
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Healthcare industry experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture- UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Posted / Updated: