This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Be a driver of change and run part of the marketing machine at Optum. Optum is part of UnitedHealth Group and a key leader across most major segments of the U.S. health care system. For you, that means working on high performance, elite teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Specialty Product Innovation - Manager interfaces with Sales and Client Management teams and Specialty Product leadership teams to design, present, and implement product solutions for new and existing customers, across multiple market segments and channels. Additionally, the role is the primary liaison for the specialty business to OptumInsight and other OptumRx analytic groups to drive efforts to model solutions and prove value. The scope of the position leverages in - depth quantitative skills, knowledge of specific markets and competitive landscape, and an understanding of key business objectives.
- Assist the Director of Specialty Solutions in the ideation, build, and management of products
- Support the product portfolio process by creating modelling, strategic PowerPoints, and other artifacts that support the product strategy and value proposition to move forward through the development process.
- Establish product monthly / quarterly reporting, including the innovation pipeline, financials, and product performance
- Partner with internal groups to ensure products are represented consistently across communications including but not limited to proposals, sales and marketing materials
- Assess client information, including claims and pre - sales analyses, to generate insights and recommendations
- Understand the financials of the business and the products to ensure the economics of each client solution are feasible and profitable
- Build relationships across UnitedHealth Group with key matrix partners and forge agreements for production and synthesis of information and process owners
- Participate as the subject matter expert in meetings to prepare for client presentations, and support development of RFP responses
- Assist leadership in projecting future opportunities and outcomes
Posted / Updated: