Alternate Locations: Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Hartford, CT (Connecticut); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
The Sr. Term Insurance Consultant will provide subject matter expertise to drive and support sales growth in the defined aggregator and digital intermediary Term business. Additionally, this role will build and maintain key relationships to support direct Term growth, manage the customer system integration processes, and support Lincoln's market positioning and branding in the marketplace.
- Drives and maintains internal and external relationships with Term insurance direct marketers and Term Insurance aggregators.
- Identifies, develops, and supports Term strategies to achieve sales growth and new account opportunities.
- Monitors and reports on market trends and consumer insights to identify potential growth opportunities and sales strategies.
- Develops business cases for new account opportunities, clearly articulating and identifying the needs of the customer.
- Coordinates the customer integration processes which include documenting the customer's business model, developing success metrics for each customer onboarding, and communicating the customers' requirements and needs to the appropriate Lincoln stakeholders
- Monitors Term accounts and drives the communication of any product or account changes to the necessary stakeholders.
- Delivers reports focused on key Term account sales results, key metrics, and customer data.
- Manages accounts on a daily basis, including answering sales questions and coordinating with key stakeholders for problem resolution.
- Partners with Marketing to provide guidance and support to customers and accounts when necessary.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
Travel Amount: Up to 50%
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience
- 5-7 years of experience in the financial analysis industry that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions and presentations
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media/publications, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to analyze information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or solution.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
Posted / Updated: