This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Applicants must be current students, or graduated within 6 months of application date to be considered for all positions.
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The Corporate Citizenship Strategic Philanthropy Intern is a valued member of the Corporate Citizenship Strategic Philanthropy Team and will be based in Orlando, Florida. This team is focused on our citizenship pillar “Conserve Nature.” They are responsible for managing conservation funding, global relationships with environmental nonprofit organizations and third party advocates, synergizing and supporting a variety of related corporate initiatives, collaborating on various conservation programs across the segment in support of the Disney Conservation Fund, and identifying and partnering on initiatives to reverse the decline of threatened wildlife and increase the time that kids and families spend in nature.
As the Corporate Citizenship Strategic Philanthropy Intern you will…
- Support the evolution of the Disney Conservation Fund fundraising and guest engagement strategy leveraging technology opportunities.
- Support the coordination and planning of special events related to internal/external engagement connected to the DCF focus on reversing the decline and increasing the time; includes cast recognition events and the conservation components of media events at Walt Disney World.
- Support internal and external corporate communications objectives, with a particular focus on the Earth Month campaign, sourcing assets, supporting NGO engagement, developing content and posting updates through various platforms including websites, blogs, Google Earth and social media.
- Assist with the administration of the Disney Conservation Fund (DCF) including research, data management, correspondence, and applying metrics to evaluate the impact of program support.
- Perform office duties including data entry, digitizing files, research, tracking promotional inventory, and answering phones.
Posted / Updated: