Conducts phone screening (outgoing and incoming) with potential study subjects to determine initial study eligibility requirements and schedules screening appointments to support the project plan for clinical studies.
- Answers and places potential phone calls for interested study participants
- Ensures maintenance and accuracy of subject database and performs database queries
- Checks voice mail daily and takes appropriate action on all messages from study subjects
- Explains and reviews study protocols and schedules to subject participants for each study
- Makes confirmation calls for screening appointments and subject check-in dates
- Notifies study volunteers of study participation status
- Works as a member of the recruiting team to obtain sufficient numbers of qualified participants for each study
- Performs outreach recruiting events as requested
- Phone-screens potential volunteers for active studies and schedules screening appointments for qualified subjects
- Read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
- High School Diploma and/ or minimum of one year of equivalent work experience with similar position
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- One to two years employment-related experience
- Experience using computerized information systems; experience with PC-Windows, word processing, and database software
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited institution
Up to 2 year(s)
Posted / Updated: