Infosys – ENG- Technology Analyst – US – PLSQL
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Locations for this position is Hillsboro, OR. This position may require relocation and or travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology and Salesforce.com.
• At least 2 year of experience in Oracle PL/SQL (custom development work, not specific to any Oracle Applications), Developing packages, procedure, materialized views/views for extraction, transformation and loading of data,
• At least 1 year of experience in data integration analysis and design, Data analysis and data modeling, Data Migration Requirements – Ability to create end to end data mapping document, Data Quality Analysis (Data Conversion-Reconciliation requirements and scripts)– Should be aware of the reconciliation process involved in data migration projects,
• At least 1 year of experience in hands-on data modeling (Logical and Physical) with tools like Erwin Data Modeler, Performance Tuning.
• At least 1 year of experience in software development life cycle
• At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
• Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance engineering.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Posted / Updated: