Infosys – Energy, Communication & Services – Technology Lead – US – Java
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Littleton,CO . This position may require travel and/or relocation.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 6 years of experience in JAVA EE development
• At least 2 years of experience in Hibernate and WebSphere application server .
• Atleast 2 years of experience with contemporary tools and frameworks such as: web services(rest and Soap), AngularJS, Spring ,perlscripts
• At least 2 years of experience in Data Modeling and RDBMS
• Atleast 4 years in core Java design patterns, SOA design patterns
• At least 2 years of experiene in Testing frameworks like: JUnit, Selenium
• Working Knowledge on Automated Build: Jenkins, Ant and Maven
• Working Knowledge on IDE: Eclipse.
• Knowledge of agile principles, value, best practices, and tools. .
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Telcom domain
• Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
• Strong performance tuning and problem resolving skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Posted / Updated: