Job Duties: Experienced diesel mechanic with working knowledge to perform preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment as it relates to the trucking industry.
- Previous experience
- Cat, Cummins, and Detroit training/knowledge
- Electrical knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Willing to learn and expand skill set
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Should have, or be able to obtain a CDL and state inspection license
As a Technician you are required to work in an industrial environment which includes exposure to significant environmental conditions. Physical requirements include:
- Overall stamina
- Sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing
- Carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping and crouching
- Listening and speaking
- Must have good motor coordination skills
- Coordination of eyes, hands, and feet
- Verbal intelligence and numerical intelligence
- The workplace environmental conditions include subject to noise, heat, cold, injury exposures, and atmospheric exposures
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Additional requirements include:
- Work overtime as required
- Must meet DOT regulatory & Cleveland Brothers requirements for operating company or related vehicles
- Familiar with all DOT regulations and truck operations
- Must sign all documentation to meet DOT regulations and company requirements
Graduate of a technical school, military school, or relevant working experience acceptable to the company.
BE PART OF THE CLEVELAND BROTHERS FAMILY.
We are a family owned Caterpillar dealer with the third generation now providing great leadership. We're one of the largest Cat dealers in North America, serving 59 counties in Pennsylvania, 17 in West Virginia and 2 in western Maryland.
If you have the customer service focus, work ethic, and skills, it’s time you think about your future.
Group Health Insurance
Vacation and Holidays
Life and Disability Insurance
Applicants with disabilities can contact the Human Resources department at (866) 778-3870 to request an accommodation to apply for jobs.
Posted / Updated: