This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Wait Staff position will be working in lodge which has been operating for 50
• years on Stony Island, located 10 miles off shore from Henderson Harbor New York.
Duties include serving as a member of the wait staff, some food preparation, dish washing and some housekeeping. Transportation to and from Island provided by Phillips 66.
Position duration is May through November, 40-60hrs per week. Pre-employment drug testing and back ground checks are required. Incumbent is eligible participate in year-round health insurance benefits as well as non-contributory pension and 401k matching.
Responsibilities may include:
• Researching and responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner
• Applying knowledge in a specific business area or technical field
• Setting up, using and supporting business applications
• Implementing process improvements
• Assisting with special projects
• Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Culinary Arts Degree
• Previous experience in the service industry
• Previous wait staff experience
At Phillips 66, while 'what' we do may be very different from person to person, there's a 'how' that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared 'how' that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
• Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
• Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
• Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
• Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,000 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $50 billion of assets as of June 30, 2016. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co at https://twitter.com/phillips66co .
To be considered:
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of April 3, 2017.
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 33924
Department: Executive Services
Location: United States - New York - Henderson Harbor
Job Field: Real Estate and Facilities Services
Posted / Updated: