This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Applicants must be current students, or graduated within 6 months of application date to be considered for all positions.
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Walt Disney International operates most Disney businesses outside of the United States. As the HR Communications Intern you will be working with teams from China, Japan, Russia, Argentina, Brazil, UK, and many other countries.
A Day in the Life…
The International Human Resources Department at The Walt Disney Company is looking for a high energy, enthusiastic intern to focus on HR Communications in a professional, fast-paced, friendly environment.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans and project documentation
- Create presentations in MS Office and other Presentation Applications
- Support the planning, development, and execution of an internal communication strategy, including film shoots (pre-production, production, post production)
- Manage calendar of internal social media postings
- Post documents to a global collaboration tool and maintain the digital environment
- Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate global meetings, video, and teleconferences
- Assist in composing and reviewing scripts for internal and external video projects
- Maintain excel data sheets for employee email lists and equipment inventory
Posted / Updated: