This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Applicants must be current students, or graduated within 6 months of application date to be considered for all positions.
We are … Responsibilities
The Walt Disney World Communications team works within Public Affairs, which also includes Corporate Citizenship, Government Relations and Executive Communications. Along with their relationship with these departments, the team also works with other operations and departments within the company to achieve its main goal of reputation and brand management for the Walt Disney World Resort.
By applying to this internship position, you may be considered for any position listed below:
Creative Entertainment Communications
Disney's Animal Kingdom Communications
Disney's Hollywood Studios Communications
Disney Springs Communications
Experience Planning and Integration
Magic Kingdom Park Communications
Park Operations - Communications
Resort Operations - Communications
ESPN Wide World of Sports, Disney’s Water Parks, Miniature Golf & Mickey’s Retreat Communications
Transportation Operations - Communications
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit an electronic portfolio. Instructions are listed below under the Additional Information section. Please submit this at the time of application.
Make an impact by….
- Bringing a motivated, positive attitude and a passion for communication.
- Supporting communication strategies and utilizing storytelling ability to inspire Guests and Cast Members through engaging, timely and accurate information.
- Researching and composing articles for Walt Disney World’s e-newsletter, MouseMail, the Public Affairs website (www.aboutwaltdisneyworld.com), our internal Cast publication, Eyes & Ears and The Walt Disney Company intranet, The Hub.
- Special Event support, including hosting media at Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts.
- Supporting opportunities to highlight key company initiatives, through research projects, such as media analysis, issue- related research, media alerts and other media materials.
- Finding opportunities for visual storytelling through photojournalism and videography, managing and producing photo/video shoots.
- Developing visual communication through the creation of fliers, posters, digital signage and presentations.
Posted / Updated: