This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
GENCO, A FedEx Company, is a leading supply chain solution provider specializing in Product Lifecycle Logistics® for technology, retail, consumer and industrial goods, and healthcare industries. Operating more than 38 million square feet throughout North America, GENCO provides a comprehensive range of integrated logistics services to enable growth, minimize cost, mitigate supply chain risk, and improve customer service. Services include inbound logistics, warehousing and distribution, fulfillment, contract packaging and product configuration, systems integration, returns processing and disposition, test, repair, refurbishment, product liquidation, and managed transportation. Visit genco.com, gencomarketplace.com, and nobetterdeal.com for more information.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for the accurate storing, shipping and receiving of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. The Warehouse Worker is responsible for operating a double pallet jack for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting merchandise.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer’s batch/order specifications. Product is to be organized, minimizing damage to the item, keeping paperwork attached. The picker then sends the order to the packing area to be loaded on the pack lines. Some teammates are designated to load the pack lines per order
- Ensuring outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Reporting quality variances to supervisor
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
- Moving and staging product and materials using a double pallet jack or other equipment. Use radio frequency equipment for picking and load functions, as required. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the double pallet jack or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Keeping appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse. Act as back-up during times of absence and vacation
- Charging forklift battery as needed; participate in physical inventories; perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed; repair pallets when necessary
- Adhering to all double pallet jack operation procedures discussed at the double pallet jack/forklift operators qualification/certification and safety meetings. The teammate is responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment in a safe, efficient manner according to all safety standards.
- Maintaining a safe working environment. Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Recognize our customers and GENCO’s commitment to pride and quality work. Assist in maintaining the security of the building and conduct all activities in a manner that promotes a safe environment
Posted / Updated: