This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The XML Development Lead is a key member of the Consumer 360 implementation. This role will work closely with the source system SMEs, data architecture, development and the product owner. This role will support and enable the move to a data driven organization with a goal of solving complex problems with the use of data. This role is primarily responsible for developing software in big data, NOSQL technologies to integrate data from source systems and provision to the Consumer 360.
- Provides design leadership in large or complex development of end to end Hadoop projects involving application development, migrations and additions to existing applications
- Work with business partners to document complex company - wide acceptance test plans
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Deploy and maintain Applications / Systems
- Work with software development professionals building applications in the big data environment
- Managing SDLC processes and associated artifacts
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with SDLC processes
- Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions
- Understanding the complex XSD and create complex XML Documents using Talend / Java
- Responsible for research, evaluation, and identification of alternative approaches to support Marklogic development needs
- Recommends, designs and codes efficient and effective solutions for challenging problems for medium to large work efforts of medium to high complexity
- Complies with standards and guidelines related to the design, construction, testing and deployment activities within the Delivery Management environments
Posted / Updated: