About The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 2,800 products. Along with Coca-Cola®, recognized as the world's most valuable brand, the Company's portfolio includes 12 other billion dollar brands, including Diet Coke®, Fanta®, Sprite®, Coca-Cola Zero™, vitaminwater®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid® and Georgia™ Coffee. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, juices and juice drinks and ready-to-drink teas and coffees. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy the Company's beverages at a rate of 1.5 billion servings a day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that protect the environment, conserve resources and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate.
• Established: 1886
• Ranking: We own 4 of the world's top 5 nonalcoholic sparkling beverage brands: Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite and Fanta
• Associates: 90,500 worldwide
• Operational Reach: 200+ countries
• Consumer Servings (per day): 1.5 billion
• Beverage Variety: We offer more than 2,800 products including diet and regular sparkling beverages, and still beverages such as 100 percent fruit juices and fruit drinks, waters, sports and energy drinks, teas and coffees, and milk-and soy-based beverages.
• To refresh the world in body, mind and spirit
• To inspire moments of optimism through our brands and our actions
• To create value and make a difference everywhere we engage
For more information about our Company, please visit our website at www.thecocacolacompany.com.