Discover the benefits and rewards of working for a new kind of airline, one with caring and friendly people, new planes, and a real vision for the future. When JetBlue took flight in February 2000, it was with the belief that there had to be a better way of doing business—a way to bring humanity back to air travel. We feel that we have accomplished this; today our efforts are dedicated to inspiring Humanity.
It's a goal that relies on hiring the best people. If you're a smart, hard-working person who cares about customers, we'd love to have you.
Imagine a business in which five values—Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun—rule. These values are the foundation for the culture of JetBlue, and Crewmembers live them every day and use them to make all decisions, in life as well as in work.
• Safety is our number one value and it always comes first
• Caring, in the form of respect and understanding, are the hallmarks of who we are. It brings the JetBlue Experience to life.
• Integrity means doing the right thing, and we believe it’s the only way to do business.
• Fun translates to a friendly work environment where people like to be. And when we enjoy our jobs, our customers enjoy the JetBlue Experience.
• Passion for what we do is what makes our product the best in the industry.
These five values not only differentiate JetBlue’s product; they result in a superior customer and Crewmember experience.
The rewards of joining the JetBlue crew include access to a superior package of benefits.
Complete information on benefits and pricing will be provided upon hire. Here are highlights of the program:
Maximize your Health
• Medical Insurance
• Full-Time Prescription Coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Group Legal
• Flexible Spending
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Pilot Loss of License
• Health Risk Assessment
• Disease Management Programs
Maximize your Wealth
• 401(k) Plan
• Roth 401(k)
• Self-Directed Accounts (SDA)
• Guaranteed Profit Sharing
• Stock Purchase Plan
• Voluntary Discount Programs
• Free and reduced rate standby travel on JetBlue flights
• Discounted standby travel on other airlines
• Crewmember Resource Groups
JetBlue Airways accepts applications and other documents regarding employment solely through our website: www.jetblue.com/about/work.
Please note: JetBlue Airways will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact ADAPeopleCompliance@jetblue.com. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.
JetBlue Airways Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.