ID Analytics develops best-in-class credit and identity risk solutions that enable leading organizations to more accurately assess both the risk and opportunity associated with an individual and protect consumers from identity fraud.
Led by a seasoned team of industry executives, we foster a culture of innovation, achievement, and integrity. The result is a high-performance professional working environment that encourages creativity and teamwork to deliver quality results.
In 2010, ID Analytics realized more than 50 percent year-over-year growth in transaction volumes, driving significant growth in revenues. Additionally, the company anticipates continued strong demand throughout 2011 and beyond across its identity risk, credit analytics and consumer protection business lines.
Every employee is invested in the success of the company. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Health, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Life and AD&D Insurance, plus supplemental life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Health Care Spending Account
- Paid Time Off and holiday benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) and competitive matching program
ID Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We conduct all employment-related activities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable State or Federal laws.