This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
About the Organization: EEO/Drug-Free Employer
Description:MCHS of Mountainside, NJ has an opportunity for a Director of NursingThe Director of Nursing Services (DON):
- Collaborates with the Administrator
- Directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and HCR ManorCare standards, guidelines and regulations.
- Assumes the responsibility for center operations in the Administrator's abscence.
- Conducts the nursing process – assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation – under the scope of the State’s Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Educational Requirements:Currently licensed as RN in this state; Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Director of Nursing Experience Gained in Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care Facilities
- Higher Acuity Experience
Location:551 - MCHS-Mountainside, Mountainside, New Jersey
Category:Nursing - Management
- Job Id:
Posted / Updated:
8/25/2013 5:22:17 AM