This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
This position is responsible for: providing legal advice, support, and coordination on complex legal matters or projects with a high degree of independence; operating as a business advisor to divisional leadership in order to meet executive level needs; providing legal support for administrative services contract and other third party contract drafting and negotiation; and working collaboratively with others in the Legal Division.
1) Juris Doctor Degree and a license to practice law in Texas.
2) At least 10 years of experience as an attorney, including 3 years of experience in another corporate law department, or in private practice directly related to health care law and/or insurance law
3) Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
4) Negotiation and diplomacy skills
5) Experience working independently on complex legal matters
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Experience in health care law and health insurance law.
Position will be located in Richardson, TX.
Posted / Updated:
4/28/2012 3:45:02 AM