At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Join BGE HOME to be a part of the team that offers a wide range of energy-related products and services that address the comfort and energy management needs of residential and small commercial customers in Maryland.
BGE HOME, a Constellation Company, specializes in the sale and service of heating, air conditioning, water heating, plumbing, and electrical systems along with appliance repair, replacement windows, doors, siding and attic insulation.
We are committed to our customers and have a customer satisfaction rating of more than 95 percent.
Our employees ";live"; the BGE HOME Initiatives: Customer Commitment, Excellence, Integrity & Accountability, Teamwork and Safety.
We are a company that cares about the environment, supports local communities and embraces the diversity of our employees.
Every business line offers opportunity for employee development.
We have some of the best training programs in the area.
Here at BGE HOME, we continue our success through the strength of our people.
It's your future - it's about your career and your goals.
At BGE HOME, our aim is to match the right people with the right jobs.
At BGE HOME, our goal is to make you more comfortable in your home. We strive to provide our customers with incomparable personal service. Our goal is to be the #1 source for all your Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical and Home Improvement upgrades.
If you’re an ambitious, high energy and self-motivated individual, an Electrical Energy & Comfort Sales Consultant position at BGE HOME could be for you! Our Electrical Energy & Comfort Consultants meet with our company provided leads, in their homes, to get understanding of how our Electrical products & services can fulfil our customer’s needs. A primary focus with this position would be selling Automatic Stand-by Backup Power Generators, a rapidly growing product within our business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Functions)
- Making consultative In-Home sales presentations to prospective customers
- Aggressively follow up on all company issued leads
- Creating and maintaining customer relationships throughout entire sales process
- Meeting or exceeding sales quotas and pre-established budgets
- Prepare and submit job packages
- Project a positive & professional image
- Negotiating and closing sales
- Responsible for solving customer satisfaction issues, submitting required or requested reports, trade show schedule and participation in other company activities / training as requested.
- HS Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Minimum of 2 years work related experiences / customer contact experience or equivalent combination of formal education/training and experience.
- Electrical experience is highly preferred but not a must.
- Projects a positive / professional image, highly motivated and success-driven.
- Must be self-motivated, work independently and have a flexible work schedule. Nights and Weekends are required.
- Personal reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with proven customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize personal computers and standard Microsoft office software.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Posted / Updated: