This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Applicants must be current students, or graduated within 6 months of application date to be considered for all positions.
With the Walt Disney Attractions Technology group, this intern will be expected to:
- Develop J2EE applications using Spring, Hibernate, JPA.
- Work on implementing SOAP based and REST based Webservices.
- Develop Junit tests and improve code coverage.
- Understand CI/CD model of build and deployment.
- Work on various defect fixes / enhancements to improve overall productivity.
- Work with an Agile team to deliver product iteratively
- Attend stand up, planning, sizing, and retrospective sessions.
Our Technology organization seeks forward-thinking team members who are passionate about delivering a quality product and enjoy working closely with business partners on both strategic and tactical challenges. Candidate should have good verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work independently as a self-starter, utilize good time management skills, and function well within a diverse team.
Posted / Updated: