This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
The Oncology SOA lead is responsible for continuously improving the quality of development oncology investment decisions, primarily focused on the design and initiation of clinical trials and trade-offs within the development portfolio, but covering other decision types at times as well. This is accomplished through ensuring decision makers are presented with a set of innovative choices, each optimized for the value they bring to the enterprise, according to accurate forecasts of the underlying components of value, and each assessed for sensitivity to changes in value drivers. They are also responsible for sharing insights and driving decisions across the development space.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties
- Support fast and efficient decision-making by leading integration of data and subjective assessments from across the enterprise to characterize value of decision alternatives.
- Coordinate regular reviews, bringing insights to help drive strategy and execution in a therapeutic area, including representatives of EDTs/FDTs, Clinical ops, R&D Finance, R&D Ops, R&D CI, Forecasting, BIA (PM&B, RWD, CTA), and Access.
- Lead focused discussion on portfolio-level and assets, including status updates (dashboard review), issues and key findings, and action plans.
- Liaise with senior leaders to tailor decision analysis offerings to their needs, while ensuring objectivity and consistency across the enterprise.
- Provide expert neutral facilitation to senior leaders for complex issues.
- Play a lead role in oncology portfolio processes such as strategic planning, R&D budgeting, and long-term financial planning.
- Develop interaction model with related groups CI, DCG, Analytics Reporting & Forecasting, finance, and coordinate activities and best practices with related groups.
- Ensure an environment of inclusion and diversity is fostered and maintained within PDI.
Posted / Updated: