This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Come grow with us as you help secure the success and sustainability our company thrives on. Lead with us as you will be accountable for driving and executing Brand and Innovation strategies through Snacks Category Management to ensure consistent customer and consumer engagement. This position plays an integral role in developing and deploying category strategies. The role is responsible for collaborating with Marketing, Customer Marketing, Supply Chain & Field Sales to develop assortment priorities through Kellogg’s Shelf Lead Assortment Management (SLAM) process and insight-based, Perfect Shelf principles to enable Kellogg to win where the shopper shops.
Learn with us in an environment that cares about your development. Engage with us as you join a phenomenal team – one company; endless possibilities for you!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Manager Category Strategy at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Communicating field based Category Management implications and needs to Customer Marketing, Innovation, Market Research, Brand Marketing and Sales
- Delivering Category Management insights
- Commercializing and guiding Market Research initiatives related to the achievement of sales objectives
- Managing Kellogg’s Category Management best practices around the consumer and customer within the commercialized go-to-market strategy
- Uncovering key category opportunities which impact Kellogg brands and developing solutions based selling tools and presentations
- Deploying Kellogg’s category customer strategies to field based Category Management through articulation and customization of key Marketing and Innovation strategies
Posted / Updated: