This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
At Optum, we share what might be seen as a surprisingly simple goal: making the health system work better for everyone. We look for people who relentlessly push themselves to go farther. For these high performers, a position on a team at Optum, a business of UnitedHealth Group, is a natural fit. We offer more than the talent, resources and can-do culture—we offer a place to improve the lives of others while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Southwest Medical, part of OptumCare, is a multi - specialty group of physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants consisting of over 300 providers, 21 medical health centers including six urgent care clinics, four convenient care centers, two lifestyle centers catering to older adults, an outpatient surgery center, home health, hospice and palliative care services, plus E-visits and online options via Now Clinic telemedicine technology. Southwest Medical offers patients compassion, innovation, and quality care throughout southern Nevada. Southwest Medical is headquartered in the greater Las Vegas, NV area.
- Provide lead support and direction to front office and non - clinical staff. Function as first contact for customer service issues
- Enforce customer service standards, billing functions to include patient check in & out process, cash handling, demographics and insurance information in IDX
- Oversee and monitor impanelment and call process making adjustments as needed to meet customers’ expectations, mediate patient issues and manage the administrative aspect of patients’ visit, ensuring that customer service standards are met
- Complete daily deposit. Accountable for adherence to business compliance audits criteria
- Develop and oversee efficient customer service processes including waiting room management
- Responsible for compliance requirements as dictated by clinic needs.
- Function as safety representative and completes monthly building safety inspections and submits appropriate maintenance requests as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Posted / Updated: