This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Position Specifics: Candidate must be able to obtain/maintain a Secret Security Clearance. Must have the following experience:
• Application life cycle management using Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management and software delivery
• Project where they designed and implemented a cross platform build framework
• Team Foundation Server Administration/Build/Release
• Understanding of DevOps concepts and best practices
• Source code administration experience
• Scripting skills with: Unix Shells(KSH, BASH), Perl, Python, PowerShell
• Familiar with OOP with either C#, Java or C++
• Linux, Unix and Windows experience required
• Configuration Management and/or Software Development
Responsible for successfully packaging and delivering products through the software development life cycle and experience in automating build/deploy/release activities on various platforms. Responsible for helping implement, deploy, and maintain all tools associated with the software delivery process. Process and baseline all change control requests pertaining to releases. Support and enhance build and release processes through automation using a combination of processes, existing tools, new tools, and enhancements. Support and enhance release installation process to various environments by modifying existing or design new deployment strategies. Communicate effectively with customers.
Posted / Updated: