This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Information Technology Intern assignments provide practical opportunities to apply concepts and skills learned through the college curriculum, to the business environment.
Assignments will typically be at one of our sites located in Alaska, Oklahoma or Texas. Typical length of our internships varies from 10 to 14 weeks based on the project and your availability.
Responsibilities may include:
- Developing software applications for business use
- Collaborating with teams to solve challenging problems
- Utilizing and implementing new technologies to provide business solutions
- Implementing and securing complex network systems
- Learning and applying programming/development tools and techniques.
- Providing system configuration and installations
- Developing business tools for data analysis
At ConocoPhillips innovation and excellence create a platform for opportunity and growth. We are the world’s largest independent Exploration and Production company and we don’t hire just the GPA, we hire the person who earned it.
We strive to represent and reflect the global communities in which we live and work. To deliver superior performance, we create an inclusive environment that respects the contributions and differences of every individual. We believe that diverse opinions, ideas and perspectives are what fuels innovation throughout our company, and we all play a role in giving our company a competitive business advantage.
Posted / Updated: