The CEB Corporate Leadership Council (CLC) is a membership for innovative HR Leaders who use CEB research, insights and tools to optimize their function and performance. This membership encompasses the Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) and their teams at Fortune 1000 companies. Our solutions are rooted in challenges that are deemed the most important and span day-to-day roadblocks as well as long term strategic objectives.
This is a newly created role that will lead research efforts specifically targeted to the CHRO and the impact of digitalization, analytics, and automation will have on the future of work. This person will work closely with senior HR executives to understand significant challenges and be able to produce insights, tools, experiences and events for this community. The role will lead a research team and direct strategy and direction of the product, manage research projects and diagnose and deliver insights to clients. Within CEB, this is a highly visible role with full accountability leading one of the company’s biggest products and some of its most influential content. In a Consulting firm, this position would map to a Managing Director level.
• Own the strategic direction of the product by understanding market trends and engaging with CHROs to craft compelling research, insights, tools, experiences and events.
• Be an active leader to a Research team of 10 that will be leveraging quantitative and qualitative research to produce ground-breaking insights
• Be a creative thought leader to create key differentiators for this product in an increasingly crowded HR thought leadership space
• Partner with Sales, Advisory, and Marketing leadership teams to support outreach, new business generation and positioning of our upcoming research.
• Present research and insights at events and conferences
• Provide strategic advice to heads of HR across the globe
• Partner with the CEB PR team for interviews with top media outlets
Minimum of 8 years of work experience
Research, advisory, or management consulting experience strongly preferred
Extensive people, project and member (client) management experience
Superior analytical skills, as demonstrated by a track record of thought leadership and problem solving activities, preferably within a consulting and/or research environment
Excellent oral communications, writing and presentation skills, and a deep interest in developing insights and pragmatic research solutions for top executives grappling with strategic decisions and other business issues
Willingness to travel 15-20%
Posted / Updated: