This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
This position will support the Cardiovascular Filed Medical Sciences Lead, Field Medical Communications Scientist, and the field medical team and requires excellent executive associate or project coordinator experience. The Senior Project Coordinator will be responsible for accomplishing multiple complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
Administrative responsibilities include, but are not limited to maintaining calendar and email, scheduling and planning on- and off-site meetings of various scale which include reserving meeting space and arranging required logistics, preparation of meeting agendas, preparation of presentations, preparing meeting minutes and action items, handling correspondence, arranging travel, preparing expense reports and ordering supplies.
- Prioritize and effectively manage multiple assignments and projects and support business needs of the Lead and team.
- Work effectively across organizational levels, functions and geographic boundaries to complete tasks.
- Process e-Setup requests for new hires.
- Utilize strong organizational skills to manage documentation and scheduling during all phases of the interview and hiring onboard process for permanent and contract employees.
- Collaborate with the Medical Operations team on various projects.
- Meet with the CV Medical Project Manager to manage/align on the field medical budget.
- Support BMS medical systems including Onyx, iPlan, SAP, Ariba, SRM and MS Office.
- Some travel may be required.
Posted / Updated: