This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
You want more challenge. You want more opportunity. Even more, you want the chance to make an impact the lives of others. We want more people like you. When you join us as a Customer Service Representative
for Optum, you'll have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our health plan members each day as they look to you as their trusted advisor and advocate. You'll be empowered to compassionately deliver an exceptional experience to between 50 to 60 callers per day always remembering that there is a real person on the other end of the phone who is looking for help, guidance, and support. You'll help them make informed decisions about their care services by answering their questions, resolving their issues. You'll do this by developing and maintaining a productive relationship and interaction with all callers, while providing personalized, and consultative education and information. Here, you'll join us on a mission to deliver the best customer service in the health care industry. Period. Your compassion and customer service expertise combined with our support, training and development will ensure your success. This is no small opportunity. This is where you can bring your compassion for others while doing your life's best work.(SM)Primary Responsibilities:
- Respond to and resolve on the first call, customer service inquires and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the caller needs such as eligibility and claims, financial spending accounts and correspondence.
- Assist providers in navigating provider portal and other UnitedHealth Group websites and encourage and reassure them to become self - sufficient
- Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the customer in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow - up with the member
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and / or partner with others to resolve escalated issues
- Provide education and status on previously submitted claims and / or billing requests
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance
Posted / Updated: