This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Have you always had the knack to break software while the rest of the team was more concerned with building software? Are you a testing expert with proven experience developing testing strategies and leading QA teams or initiatives? We are looking for a leader who can take ownership and responsibility of the entire software quality practice for the IT Solutions Development organization. If you have experience with techniques such as TDD/ATDD, BDD, Black-box, white-box, top-down, bottom-up, then this job is likely for you.
• Deliver a strategy for testing in the organization. Strategy must leverage industry best-practices and extensive experiences to drive a significantly higher testing competency.
• Be the company’s representative to suppliers and industry regarding testing. Evaluate the need for and lead the sourcing and review of any testing related services.
• Lead the various initiatives required to achieve testing maturity according to the strategy. Continuously assess the organization's current state of maturity and track progress to the goal.
• Maintain a constant heartbeat on industry best-practices for testing and work to align our maturity with those best-practices.
• Act as a liaison to other organizations with a vested interest in software quality, such as QP&E and the Business Partners.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Posted / Updated: