This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Lewin Group is a premier national health care and human services consulting and policy analysis firm with 45 years of experience finding answers and solving problems for leading organizations in the public, non-profit, and private sectors. Lewin's strategic and analytical services aim to help clients:
- Improve policy and expand knowledge of health care and human service systems
- Enact, run, and evaluate programs to enhance delivery and financing of health care and family services
- Deal with shifts in health care practice, technology, and regulation
- Optimize performance, quality, coverage, and health outcomes
- Create strategies for institutions, communities, associations, foundations, governments, and people to make health care and human services systems more effective
In the wide-ranging field of human services consulting, The Lewin Group provides both depth and breadth of expertise. Lewin has more than 300 consultants drawn from industry, government and academia. They all share a strong commitment to Lewin’s core values of objectivity, integrity, analytical innovation, vision and dedication to client satisfaction.
The Lewin Group provides research and consulting services including program planning and development, implementation services, and post-implementation analytics and evaluation to assist the federal government in designing programs that improve the health and well-being of the nation’s citizens.
Senior Consultants direct and manage large projects or a series of smaller projects, ensuring that all projects are conducted with sound methods and techniques. Successful candidates will have significant quantitative or qualitative research experience in the specific content area as well as experience in business development, staff supervision, grant or proposal writing, and program evaluation. Senior Consultants contribute to business development at Lewin by managing proposal efforts and identifying new business opportunities with existing clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Directing and managing projects
- Responsibility for project budget management, deliverables, client relations, and staff supervision
- Contributing to business development
- Managing several direct reports
- Advanced quantitative and/or qualitative analysis
- Particular experience with Medicaid/Medicare claims data (highly preferred)
Posted / Updated: