This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Since 1918, it has been TIAA’s mission to serve, our ability to perform and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization. We’re dedicated to serving the financial needs of those in the academic, medical, cultural, governmental and research fields, and committed to helping make lifetime financial well-being possible for them.
By building a culture that allows all employees to contribute their unique talents and skills, we’re able to provide our customers with fresh ideas and distinct perspectives to help them achieve their goals. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is one of our greatest strengths and a key measure of our success*.
For more information about TIAA, visit our website.POSITION SUMMARY:
The TIAA Central Advice Group (CAG) writes and supports financial planning for the TIAA Wealth Management Advisor teams. As a member of our planning team, the individual in this role will create high quality, accurate and compliant retirement plans that offer guidance and advice to our Wealth Clients with assets in the $500k-$4 million range. The Retirement Financial Planner also uses excellent communication skills to provide on demand support to our Wealth Management Advisor teams through via the Advice and Planning Helpdesk support line. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Primarily work on building and approving retirement reviews for Wealth Management clients with assets in the $500k-$4 million range while maintaining quality, content and cycle time service level agreements
- Help advisory team identify most critical client needs and then build, review and approve goal based retirement plans modeled to address client concerns or show comparisons between alternatives when appropriate
- Provide planning points via email to the advisor to address client concerns and planning considerations
- Answer questions for Advisors pertaining to specific plans, general planning questions or status updates on in process work, during scheduled shifts on the Advice and Planning help desk, with accuracy, objectivity and professionalism
- Assist and support Wealth Management Advisor teams in their use of desk top planning tools
- Contributes to “continual improvement culture” by asking questions, sharing ideas. Perform other duties and responsibilities as business needs require and as requested by managers
- May lead small projects and make decisions that have moderate impact on the business.
- Mentors junior professionals and support staff
Posted / Updated: