This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Client Advisory Specialist
Advisory Specialists work in a technical and customer service capacity within the MTM Professional Services team, and are primarily responsible for providing stellar service and helping clients to troubleshoot and implement our cloud-based learning analytics software, Metrics that Matter®. Through a focus on creating an effortless experience, Specialists ensure the satisfaction and success of key contacts on a day-to day basis, thereby creating strong advocates within our client organizations. Successful Client Advisory Specialists are thoughtful communicators with a strong customer orientation and a history of naturally becoming experts in any software they utilize. We use a proactive, resourceful approach to not only answer questions and resolve issues, but to become a trusted advisor and exceed client expectations.
- Provide exceptional customer support to a portfolio of 10-20 clients by troubleshooting technical inquiries and sharing best practices as it relates to the Metrics that Matter® software and learning analytics
- Develop strong relationships with primary support contacts at client organizations
- Bring intelligent product feedback from clients to the broader Metrics that Matter team
- Independently manage incoming client support tasks and ad-hoc projects
- Assist in implementing Metrics that Matter for our clients by configuring accounts, building surveys and evaluations, scheduling automated reports, etc.
- Document client solutions, decisions, and issue resolutions, and make regular contributions to shared team knowledge base
- Lead Metrics that Matter® training sessions
Posted / Updated: