This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are seeking a Cloud Application Developer to design, build and deliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services and underlying software infrastructure. In this role the ideal candidate will develop source code and tooling to aid in the development and operations of cloud environments (DevOps). This includes dealing with performance, compliance, business continuity and disaster recovery of cloud resources. You will be part of a team building the key infrastructure and tools to support all the public cloud efforts of Optum.
- Support & troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup and restores of different environments
- Share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents
- Develop and manage build packages and deployment scripts
- Develop tools and automated solutions in support of cloud hosted services
- Research related products and make necessary software recommendations
- Innovate constantly and maintain the technical edge
- Configuration and deployment automation (with tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Linux configuration and administration
- Security automation and secure cloud computing
Posted / Updated: