This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
The Production Support specialist will be expected to provide project, business, and production support for Document Imaging application to various business units.
The production and business support services include ensuring production functionality and usability of the application is enabling business units to perform their daily work effectively. The specialist is responsible for diagnosing and working closely with technology to resolve issues and implement solutions. Some varying complexity of queries and reports development will be required to troubleshoot the issues. The project support service includes project lead, subject matter expert (SME), user acceptance testing (UAT), and implementation oversight.
The ideal candidate would be a self-driven professional, flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies, and must have a passion for troubleshooting, strong leadership, technical, and communication skills. Working knowledge of project management, SDLC, and SQA methodology are essential to the job function. This position will be required to work weekends and evenings as needed.
* Responsible for all aspects of application support including application testing, support, troubleshooting, incident escalation, and problem resolution documentation. Partner with technology and vendors to understand software and related infrastructure, thereby ensuring timely production incident and problem resolution.
* Serves as a SME for the application supported and related integration with Comerica technical infrastructure and other applications. Able to proactively assisting business units in the formulation, recommendation and implementation of policies, procedures and operational efficiency activities.
* Establish and maintain a business aligned support model that offers agility and flexibility to meet clients changing needs. Ensure quality customer service and maintain solid relationship with clients.
* Perform and lead testing of application to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. Document and track testing defects through to resolution. Create and provide input into the development of moderate to complex project schedules. Monitor and report on project schedule progress and obstacles. And identify, document and escalate project issues and risk
* Create documentation, as per company's standard, for all phases of SDLC, including project plan, UAT test plan, test cases, test scripts, and procedures.
* Provide mentoring to team members, including instructing, directing and reviewing work and responsibilities of other team members.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or 7 years of technology experience.
* 5 years of production support, incident management, project support or operations experiences.
* 5 years of experience working on project teams
* 4 years of User Acceptance Testing experience
* 4 years of combined 2010 and/or 2013 Microsoft office: Excel, Access Database, SharePoint, and Power Pivot experience.
* 4 years of combined programming experience with XML, HTML, VB, VBA, Visual Studio, SQL Queries, and UNIX command.
* 3 years of Project Management experiences.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted / Updated: