This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Are you a full-stack engineer that wants to take the lead on solving complex technological problems with cutting edge technologies?
Do you want to work with distributed computing, massive scale and big data?
Do you like BBQ, live music, and hanging out at the lake? Do you wear cowboy boots and a hat to the office? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are building a team in Austin, TX to take on a new initiative which will provide our customers with a great advertising experience.
The Advertising Platform is at the center of Worldwide Advertising for Amazon.com and our third party advertiser customers. We are innovating at the intersection of advertising and e-Commerce. We have built a platform for cutting edge advertisements that integrate video, social media and product information. We work with our clients to build new products and create impactful and effortless branding to be seen across all types of digital platforms.
You will be working alongside some of the smartest engineers at Amazon on our largest Big-Data platform and in the best city for BBQ and live music.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl
- Proficiency in web application technology such as Spring, java script etc
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- Ability to drive consensus on technical design within the team and across teams.
- Experience launching applications globally.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with agile program management methodologies.
- Ability to build solutions that scale and perform.
Posted / Updated: