This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Lead works in partnership with Operations Supervisors and is proficient in multiple areas. This position monitors the progress of assigned workload activities, assists with monitoring productivity status and reports, and directs process flow assignments.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
- Coordinates and monitors daily workload activities which include productivity tracking. This includes review, assignment and completion of daily workloads, maintains inventory accuracy by units, locations and ensures order quality and accuracy.
- Evaluates workloads and team resources and is proficient at communicating changing requirements to Management for workflow and assignment adjustments.
- Monitors the operation of all equipment, safety, security and housekeeping of the area and ensures company policies are followed.
- Responsible for the initial training of production floor personnel in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Fosters continuous improvement on the floor.
- Utilizes/assigns personnel where needed to ensure maximum efficiency and attainment of established production standards.
- Reviews line reconciliation paperwork for accuracy.
- Conducts and monitors employee training.
- Assists with monitoring productivity status and reports.
- All other duties as assigned.
Posted / Updated: