This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
The Chief of Staff for FLORS will help manage operations andanalytics of practice operations. The chosen candidate's success will be measuredby his/her ability to make the right decisions at the right time while,enabling the program and functional leadership to operate in an organized andplanned fashion.
Responsibilities fall into 4 areas:
1. Finance andStrategic Planning
• Perform data analysis on the budget incomparison to other peer practices/programs
• Serve as an analytic generalist to support adhoc and structural data in query across the programs and be able to leveragefirm information assets.
• Help create the strategic plan and developprocesses to ensure appropriate monitoring and follow-up on key initiatives
• Manage the research and advisory operationsacross FLORS. Develop ongoing analysis to measure and manage research/advisorybest practices. Use this knowledge to help refine the product/servicestrategies of the programs
3. Market &Analytic Generalist
• Perform ad hoc analysis projects for GM andother senior managers.
• Participate in planning and brainstormingsessions for new business initiatives
• Leverage technology to gain efficiencies andimprove communications
• Manage coordination of key practice-levelprocesses (e.g. coordinate agenda topics to ensure that the right discussionsoccur at the right time)
• Provide research team with project managementassistance (analysis, communication, outreach for quant and tools initiatives)
Posted / Updated: