This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Microsoft Suite : Access, SharePoint Designer
Production Services Process Management Group - Livonia
The Microsoft Suite Access and SharePoint Designer will be expected to provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and designing solutions that meet business requirements, as well as supporting, maintaining and enhancing existing solutions by using Microsoft Office Desktop tools: Excel, MS Access database and SharePoint 2010 and/or 2016.
* Partner with business units to assess and understand business need for the development and implementation of new and existing Access database or SharePoint solution.
* Design, develop, test and implement solution with standard functionalities and customization.
* Create and maintain data management, such as import, export, query, reporting and form design in MS Access database.
* Automate business processes utilizing SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and Workflow.
* Create documentation, as per company's standard, for all phases of SDLC, including project plan, requirement documentation, technical prototype design, test cases, form source control, training manuals and implementation plan if needed.
* Perform unit and integration testing, implement and provide warranty support.
* Inform and coordinate with other departments on project status, timelines, technical issues and project activities.
* Work independently within guidelines on projects, utilizing standard procedures, processes, and techniques.
* Provide improvement ideas and implement effective solutions through informed analysis and standard solution development processes.
* Able to foster a dynamic technical learning environment.
* Strong problem solving and analysis capability.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Strong knowledge of project management, SDLC, SQA and business analysis methodologies.
Travel is not required of this position.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or 4 years of technical work.
* 2 years of combined technical experiences with Visual Basic (VB), MS Excel and Access Database
* 2 years of experience with requirements gathering and software testing
* 2 years of SharePoint Designer experience, InfoPath, Workflow
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted / Updated: