This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
More information about this job Job Description
Provides technical support and troubleshooting for software applications loaded on desktop and laptop computers that communicate to/from the application servers and third-party support agencies.
1. Screens, refers and diagnoses internal/external inquiries and work requests as they relate to support of related systems.
2. Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
3. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems; investigate causes; and recommend solutions.
4. Provides troubleshooting and support.
5. Provides phone and help desk support for local and off-site users.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
1-3 Years of directly related experience in supporting help desk operations.
MUST have experience with one or more of the following:
- Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS)
- Logistics Module (LOGMOD)
- Automated Civil Engineer System (ACES)
- Interim Work Information Management System (IWIMS)
- Security Forces Management Information System (SFMIS)
- Standard Base Supply System (SBSS)
- Air Force Way (AFWay)
- Next Generation Information Technology (NexGen)
- Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS)
- Aviation Resources Management System (ARMS)
- Online Vehicle Interactive Management System (OLVIMS)
Experience with Air Force, DoD, the Field Assistance Service (FAS), or similar program highly preferred.
Experience with transportation & freight cost management, logistics, supply chain and or operations processes and systems highly preferred.
Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting network, desktop and/or systems hardware and software.
Excellent communication, business analytical and problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
Effective Customer Service and management skills/capabilities; including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally.
Strong written and verbal English language skills.
Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends when necessary.
Must have an ACTIVE Secret-Level clearance and ability to maintain such clearance.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posted / Updated: